The Tax Rates Data Model is designed to provide a unified representation of tax rates across various accounting platforms.
- Unified tax rate properties: The model unifies essential tax rate details, such as name, code, effective tax rate, and total tax rate, streamlining the handling of tax data from different platforms.
- Tax components support: The data model encompasses an array of individual tax components, enabling the representation of complex tax structures and relationships between components.
- Effective tax rate calculation: The model accounts for the compounding effects of all tax components, providing an accurate effective tax rate for each entry.
|The accounting platforms ID for the tax rate|
|Simple ID for the tax rate|
|The type of tax as mentioned in the accounting platform|
|The total tax rate after accounting for the compounding effects of the all tax components|
|The sum of all the tax rate components|
|Tax Component||An array of all the tax components|
The Tax Components Data Model complements the Tax Rates Data Model by providing detailed information about individual components of tax rates.
- Essential component properties: The model captures important tax component details, such as name, code, and rate, making it easier to work with tax components from various platforms.
- Compounding effect tracking: The
is_compoundproperty indicates whether a tax component has a compounding effect on the overall tax rate, allowing for accurate tax rate calculations.
- Seamless integration with Tax Rates Data Model: Tax Components are integrated as part of the Tax Rates Data Model, ensuring a comprehensive representation of tax rate structures and relationships.
|Simple ID for the tax component|
|If the tax rate has a compounding effect|
Updated 30 days ago